Tuesday 11 September 2012

Seven weeks old

 
4th November 2010  This was taken on the day of arrival at seven weeks old and weighed 3.3kg. My first bed is a vegetable box with pillow to lie on  and a borrowed fluffy vet bed blanket
 

 
My guide dog supervisor  brought along  a crocheted blanket for me to lie on when visiting cafes. These blankets  are made by a lady volunteer and does them for all the new pups.
 
 
Here is my first rag toy, tiger. It didn't take long before all the knots were undone and the twisted limbs became soggy and tatty. But I loved it just as much and was always a favourite.

 
My puppy parents bought me this new rug to sit, lie and play on in the TV lounge. How cute am I?

 
Too young to walk outside prior to vaccinations. Safe and snug in the holdall. I do  go visiting shops, my mum carried me on buses as well.
 
 
Not allowed on the grass yet, but boy it looks exciting!

 
30th November 2010. A touch of frost. I think I'm going to like this white stuff. I am now weighing in at a whole 7.2 kg, growing fast!
 
Photographs from Julie, Ishka's puppy walker

No comments:

Post a Comment