Saturday 15 September 2012

Ishka's first Birthday

The following photos have been provided by Julie, Ishka's puppy walker. It is Ishka's second birthday to-day and these photos were taken on Ishka's first birthday.



 

 

This is one of my birthday presents. A rubbery squeaky hippo that grunts.Don’t know if it will be my favourite toy.


 
This smells strange. It tastes funny too. Take note! My paws are wet, well sort of! 



 

 This is much better. Something proper to chew on. I wasn’t that keen on the plastic door wedge I found unattended one evening when they put me to bed. Still it was funny to keep the puppy parents guessing for a few days as to what I had chewed up. They thought it was a piece of coal from the fire ha! no this was easier, it was left in my room.

 

14th September 2011. It’s my 1st birthday. The sun is out and the sand feels great beneath my paws. There’s nobody around so Ramsey dog beach is all mine.  “Is it me you want? I’m coming.”

 

 

 


1 comment: