Thursday 25 October 2012

My first taste of snow!

The first two photographs were taken on 30th November 2010 when we had the first snowfall. Much more was to fall that year.

 
Oh dear, I think that I have left some paw marks on this outside carpet. So that they do not notice I will give them my cutest look and pose thinking that is what they will want.
 
 
Time for Reflection
I am not sure about this new carpet. It sticks to my nose and is cool under my paws.The garden is different to yesterday.
 
The following photographs were taken on 2nd December 2010.
 
 
If I put my chin on this fluffy stuff it feels quite nice. It sounds funny as well.
 
 
I really like being outside and exploring.
 
 
Yep, I have now had my first taste of snow and there's no going back now. I am in 'Snow Heaven', it's so additive.
 
 
I have now bonded with 'Chopsticks'  and she is mine.  She is pink so no doubts there. We are inseparable!
 
Ishka really likes soft toys and she never had a soft rabbit before so that is great. When she left us in December, we sent her to Atherton with a pink teddy bear called “Chopsticks”. This ridiculous name was chosen by my eldest son Iain. All three boys were given a soft toy each to give to Ishka for Christmas, and they each were told to name them. Ishka chewed and sucked the other two cuddlies to death and she herself chose “Chopsticks” as her favourite.  

Julie 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ishka - you look as if you enjoyed seeing the snow - but I'm hoping that you don't see much more than that again this year as that snowfall in 2010 was just too much:)

    ReplyDelete